Colleen and I enjoyed travelling to Peru in the early summer of 2016. Part of our honeymoon, we travelled from Winnipeg to Toronto, to Lima, to Arequipa, to Cusco, to Machu Picchu, back to Cusco, then back to Lima before departing to Costa Rica for the second part of our honeymoon.
- Beautiful Santa Catalina monastery in Arequipa
- First Pisco Sour
- Hiking Cañon del Colca
- Parades and celebrations all day every day in Cusco
- Train ride to Machu Picchu
- Spending the morning at Machu Picchu and just being awed
- Amazing food in Lima
- Kennedy Park in Lima where the cats run the park
- Peru Cooking Class with Chef Hector – must do – would do again no question
Peru was wonderful, and is an amazing country. Hopefully we can get back again one day.